🐞 🐛 🐜 🦗 🦟 🪲
Code Bug LLC Terms of Service
These Terms of Service will explain how we provide our services to you, and what obligations you have as a user of codebug.com.
Code Bug LLC Responsibilities
- We will provide you with access to our web service on codebug.com to help you manage Gmail Labels and Filters using your Gmail account (the "Service").
- codebug.com uses many established security measures to protect against loss and misuse of the Service and your data, including but not limited to firewalls, encryption, defense in depth, tamper-resistance, and obfuscation.
- Although we pride ourselves on running squeaky clean software, the Service is provided on an 'as is' basis and we make no warranties that the Service will work perfectly all of the time, be bug free, or be useful for your needs.
- We may change these Terms of Service at any time by posting the amended terms to this Terms of Service. The new Terms of Service will be effective immediately once posted, so please check back periodically to keep up on it.
All registered members of codebug.com must follow the rules below. Any breach will result in termination of your account.
- Read, understand, and comply with these Terms.
- Be aged 13 or over.
- Use the Service responsibly.
- Use the Service only for lawful purposes and without infringing the rights of anyone.
- Do not use the service to interrupt, interfere, defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate others.
- Do not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Service.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Code Bug LLC, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees from any claim, demand, or damage, including reasonable legal fees, asserted by any third party due to your use of the Service.
Closing Your Account
You can close your account at any time. When you close your account, your personal information along with your generated content will be de-itentified and hard-deleted immediately, and thus be gone forever. You can always rejoin anytime later.
These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between Code Bug and the Member and supersede any previous agreement or understanding between Code Bug and the Member.
These Terms of Service shall be governed in all respects by California law without reference to its conflict or choice of law rules or principles, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in San Francisco, California.
Contacting Us For Any Reason
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll email you back as soon as we can.